Monday, February 20, 2012

Splash of Color: NEON

I am loving all the bright neon that I've been seeing! I don't know about you, but I am ready to put away my black and gray winter wardrobe and add in some fun color. I tend to wish that I could redecorate each season too- you know how you walk into Crate and Barrel and everything is fresh and fun for spring- or sparkly and cozy for winter? So- here are some wonderful happy colors to get you thinking bright, fun, and spring!





 See more after the jump!


















4 comments:

  1. Oooo love all the neon! So 80's! I may have go go hunting for that fabulous nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Loving that yellow pitcher. Thanks so much for featuring Nashpop and our neon green frame!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I love that frame. So fun! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete