Sunday, February 12, 2012

INSPIRATION: Raw Art Letterpress


Colette at Raw Art Letterpress creates amazing and inspiring prints! I love the blocky lettering, the bold color, and the inspiring quotes. I was delighted when I first came upon her shop, and purchased the Winnie the Pooh Quote as a gift. The prints are all offered in a variety of colors, and there is a great selection of quotes, music lyrics, and greetings to choose from.


See more after the jump!


 






AND- how cool is this.... her sister makes her artwork into jewelery! See it here!



Colette takes suggestions for new images on her facebook page! Be sure to check her out! I know that I will be back to her shop to purchase more beautiful prints. It's so hard to choose between all of the beautiful work!





No comments:

Post a Comment