Thursday, February 16, 2012

I LOVE: BlaBla Kids

BlaBla Kids designs the SWEETEST products. Florence Wetterwald designs these products and they're then knitted by Peruvian Artisans. They are all made from natural fibers and are so irresistibly cute.

 They make:

(look familiar? I included more BlaBla pillows in this post )


See more after the jump!
 















Dolls







In my opinion, there are a lot of over-designed dolls and toys out there. What draws me to these products is the fresh, bright color palette, the simple, charming characters, and the handmade quality. You can tell they were designed with love. If I was a kid now, I would definitely be delighted to have one of the dolls. They look like they would make a great lovey. :) 







2 comments:

  1. i love lovies!! :) the cloud one is super cute. just darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's the sweetest thing to see a little kid with a lovey. :)

      Delete